List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    building cvs
From:       john <sorosj () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-30 13:32:09

Hi!
i've been using the xorg cvs for some time now, but in the last 2 weeks, i
haven't been able to compile it. I use (k)ubuntu desktop on my laptop, and am
having an error saying my linux-kernel-header in /usr/include/linux/agpgart.h
has a syntax error. i don't really know why i get this error message, because
the newest agpgart.h fro kernel 2.6.13.4 has the same "syntax error" in it. i
have libdrm and drm cvs installed. i am not too experienced in building, so
this is probably my fault, and any suggestions would be welcom
cheers
John