List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Re: EXA for radeon experimental patch
From:       Anthony Romano <dominatus () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-31 3:32:27

I just tested with patch 2, didnt get the last email in time for patch 3

Problems I encountered:

xv puts garbage at the very top of the screen, but the movie plays
fine regardless. When I close out mplayer it goes away as well

the cursor in Wine is a black box

Text scrolling doesnt work, it duplicates and messed up the text
pretty bad as you scroll through a document/website

Other than the third thing, its very usable. Very fast. Nice job. I
can test more situations if desired.