List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    xorg-x11-6.8.99.4.src.rpm for FC3 backward compatibity for savage
From:       Sergio Monteiro Basto <sergio () sergiomb ! no-ip ! org>
Date:       2005-04-29 5:10:35

Hi,
http://sergiomb.no-ip.org/xorg/
heres is my latest version of spec to xorg-x11-6.8.99.4.src.rpm for FC3.
I add old savage drive from cvs 20041212 and enable DriDevel.
That means a backward compatibility for kernel 2.4,
of course you should build drm kernel module and install it.
I am very happy with the drive, works greats in my computer since 25 of
April.

I try to make spec even more closer to src.rpm from Mike A. Harris

btw: http://sergiomb.no-ip.org/xorg/xorg-x11-6.8.2-gcc4-fix.patch
can fix some problems with gcc4 compilations.

thanks,
--
Sérgio M.B.