List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Porting patch from Xfree 4.2.0 to xorg? MGAClipVideo?
From:       Tomasz Mloduchowski <qdottbm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-30 15:36:44

Hi!

It's my first attempt to look at xorg's code, so excuse my lack of knowledge.

I try to port http://www.penguintown.net/~gorlik/millennium.html patch
(MGA Millenium II xv extension) from xfree 4.2.0 to xorg and
apparently one function present in xfree code base is missing:
Symbol MGAClipVideo from /usr/lib/modules/drivers/mga_drv.o is unresolved!

What is the current equivalent method of achieving the same result:
MGAClipVideo(&dstBox, &x1, &x2, &y1, &y2, clipBoxes, width, height) ?

Tomasz Mloduchowski