List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?Option_+_Shift_+_K_=3B_How_can_I_make_X_=22Understand?=
From:       Cyan Fox <cyan.fox () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-12-29 3:24:51

Okay, I was trying to be Uber 1337 and decided to set my OSX password
to a nice string that includes Option + Shift + K ; =EF=A3=BF (Apple Glyph)
and I don't fully understand how to make X understand this symbol...
Sure, Terminal.app knows it fine; albeit, i don't need terminal to
know it, i want X to...

How do I make X (XDarwin) "understand" Option + Shift + K ; =EF=A3=BF (Appl=
e Glyph)

Oh, BTW, I got XDarwin to install perfectly, the mv's X11 and X11R6
folders within USR and ETC et al did the trick!!!