List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Re: xorg 6.8.x and nvidia new driver 6111
From:       Sebastian Pigulak <dreamin () interia ! pl>
Date:       2004-09-23 9:57:21

Thank you all for the responses. It seems we're experiencing exactly the same \
problems. Hopefully, these issues will be resolved in the next Nvidia driver release. \

BTW. Browsing the Nvidia linux forums I've found a partial solution to the maximizing \
bug. You just have to run xcompmgr -c and the windows will be drawing nicely. It \
looks like -f and -s are responsible for the artifacts.

Regards.