List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Re: xorg 6.8.x and nvidia new driver 6111
From:       Sebastian Pigulak <dreamin () interia ! pl>
Date:       2004-09-22 17:35:41

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:46:05 +0200
Amir Bukhari <ufz6@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:

> Yes, it work with me. I run latest Xorg with nvidia driver 6111.

Yes, it works indeed although there seem to be some problems with windows redrawing. \
For example:try to maximize your favourite terminal with xcompmgr enabled but don't \
make it transparent. What you will see is commonly known as display corruption. I \
don't know if it happens on all nvidia cards, so if somone was kind enough to confirm \
this bug i'd really appreciate it.