List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    CVS question
From:       Deron Johnson <Deron.Johnson () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2004-09-20 22:18:32

If I have a checked out copy of an xorg cvs repository, I can
use cvs status README to find out the branch for that repository.
But how can I find out the parent of that branch, the grandparent
etc. I've scoured the CVS documentation and I can't seem to find
anything that describes how to print out the topology of the
branch tree.