List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    [Xorg] RE: REQUEST FOR  ESTABLISHMENT PARTNERSHIP
From:       "miriam abacha" <miriam38 () telstra ! com>
Date:       2004-05-30 3:08:15

Dear Sir=2C

I am contacting you in view of the fact that we will be of great assistance to each \
other likewise developing a cordial business relationship=2C As I am interested in \
your kind of business and wishing to invest in your country=2E

I am Mrs=2E Maryam Abacha=2C wife to the late Nigerian military Head of State=2E \
General Sanni Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998 while still in power due to a \
protracted illness=2E

I believe you must be aware of the face-off between my family and the present \
Civilian Government of President Olusegun Obasanjo who wants all my Late husbands \
foreign bank accounts and assets confiscated because of the monetary excesses of my \
late husbands Military regime=2E

Currently=2C within my reach is the sum of fifty five Million=2Cfive hondred thousand \
United States Dollars =28US$ 55=2E5=2C000=2C000=2E00=29 cash=2C which I intend to use \
for investment purposes especially in your country=2E

This huge sum of money came as result of a pay back contract deal between my late \
husband and a Russian firm on our country's Multi billion Dollar Ajaokuta Steel \
plant=2Fcomplex=2E The Russian partners had since returned my husband's share of \
US$55=2E5 Million after his death and lodged it with a bank=2E

Right now the new Civilian Government have revoked all our licenses that allows us to \
own financial and oil companies and has frozen  my late husbands bank account in \
Switzerland and America=2E

In view of these I acted very fast to withdraw this US$55=2E5M from the bank and \
lodged in a private security company's vault well preserved and packaged in {1}trunk \
box as Family Deposits =28FD=29 No record ever existed concerning the money neither \
is the money traceable by the Government because there is no documents showing that \
we received the money from the Russians=2E

However=2C due to the current situation in the country concerning the present \
civilian Government hostile attitude towards my family=2C it has become quite \
impossible for me to make use of the money within the country=2E

Thus I seek your assistance in moving this family Deposits =28FD=29 into your account \
for safekeeping pending my arrival in your country for investment purposes=2E

Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed in this regards=2C I propose a \
commission of 15% =28fifteen PERCENT=29 of the total sum to you for the expected \
services =28nagotiable=29and 10% for local and international expenses if any=2E

May I at this point=2C emphasize the high level of confidentiality which this \
business demands whatever your decision and hope you will not betray the trust and \
confidence which I repose in you=2E

Please don't forget to indicate your convenient phone and fax number where we can \
always contact you=2E

However=2C you may need to give me sufficient assurance that you will not sit on this \
fund when it is finally remitted into your account=2E I believe I can trust you and I \
am willing to accept from you any useful and profitable investment proposal advice in \
your country=2E

Remain blessed=2E

Best wishes=2C

=28Pls send your reply to hajia20002002=40voila=2Efr=29

Mrs=2E Miriam Abacha