List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    [Xorg] Restarting resync progress on Xorg tree
From:       Egbert Eich <eich () pdx ! freedesktop ! org>
Date:       2004-02-26 12:27:32

Hi!

After adding scripts to track the license changes and
sort out the affected files I'm going to restart the
automatic resync process for XFree86 to the vendor
branch.
I have compared the existing HEAD of this vendor branch
with a tree including XFree86 just prior to the license
change (cvs checkout -D"02/13/2004") and subsequent
patches to files not under the new license to make sure
the tree is in a well defined state.
I'm going to resync the current tree with the XFree86 tree
and branch off a release branch.

Egbert.