List:       freedesktop-xdg
Subject:    compiz/zoom question
From:       "Askar Bektassov" <askar.bektassov () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-19 6:38:03

Hello all,

I was wondering is it possible to add the input functionality to the
zoom plugin? Currently zoom plugin is one of my favorite ones, I can
open a terminal and still not increase font size but zoom on and READ
it...

... because I'm not able to input anything to it, please correct me if
I'm wrong; maybe it is already possible, but I still don't know how to
do that...

I'm used gentoo overlay portage, xgl-coffe, to install compiz-20060416.

Thanks in advance!

--
Askar Bektassov
(Аскар Бектасов)