List:       freedesktop-xdg
Subject:    Re: GUADEC 2005 - unified documentation system
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-06-28 9:13:47

On Tuesday 07 June 2005 16:24, Roman Joost wrote:

> still after the GUADEC and our freeform session, I want to summarize our
> results by this mail. Please verify, if I understood everthin correctly.
> If everthing is fine, I want to write our results in full on the wiki
> page[2] so everyone can join the discussion.

I have started to write down a formal specification based on what we discussed
at GUADEC. I would like to put this in the freedesktop.org CVS and continue
there. In which CVS module should we put the spec? There is the "menus"
module which contains the desktop entry and the menu spec. Or we could create
a new module as it's done with other specs, e.g. the recent files spec or the
basedir spec. Any objections to putting it in the "menus" module?