List:       freedesktop-xdg
Subject:    "start menu" configuration files
From:       "Commission Scolaire de Laval Laval" <csdlaval () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-24 12:28:10

Hello everyone,
I am looking for any info about which configuration files modify Mandrake's
"Start Menu" and how they do. I want to be able to edit these files in order
to decide which icons will be or won't be shown in the menu. I'm using
Mandrake 10 and KDE.
I do not wish to use MenuDrake or Kmenuedit, I really need to do this
"manually", by editing the config files and modifying the values in them.

Thanks in advance. Feel free to ask any other details about my system or
what I want to do if there is any information missing.

MSN Calendar vous aide à vous organiser et simplifie la planification des
rencontres. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/calendar
Commencez dès maintenant à profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et
obtenez les deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.