List:       freedesktop-xdg
Subject:    The XDG website still has broken links
From:       Hongli Lai <h.lai () chello ! nl>
Date:       2005-05-16 8:32:54

It's been months since the XDG website hacking incident. But there are
still broken links:
Clipboard manager spec:
http://www.freedesktop.org/Standards/clipboard-manager-spec
File URI spec: http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Standards_2ffile_2duri_2dspec
Desktop color scheme spec:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Standards_2fcolorscheme_2dspec

And I noticed that *all* specs that were created by XDG are marked "new
and not yet widely used", "proposed" or "planning". I think it's about
time someone updates them. For example, the .desktop file spec is
supported by everybody, right? So why is it still marked "not widely used"?