List:       freedesktop-xdg
Subject:    Re: Bringing fdo.org to the next level
From:       Adam Treat <manyoso () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-04-15 15:35:22

On Friday 15 April 2005 12:29 pm, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > How about we elect a fd.o pope.
>
> Bring religion in here is a sure shot way to turn this
> thread from a technical discussion into a master
> disaster. please stop
>
> Regards
> Rahul Sundaram

First, I didn't bring 'religion' into it.  Have you ever heard of the Church
of the Divine Software?  No?!  That's cuz it was a joke.  No religious wars
intended.  Sheesh.

Second, how on earth can this thread be called a 'technical discussion'  The
mind boggles.

Third, this thread is already a "master disaster" as should have been apparent
to anyone with a couple of neurons after reading the original instigators
repeated and nauseating prostrations that it'd:

1. cause "immense provocation"
2. that he damn well knew this
3. he was going to start it anyway
4. insisting that this is not what he wanted to happen