List:       freedesktop-xdg
Subject:    Could you setup SVN for scim?
From:       LiuCougar <liucougar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-07-03 17:16:45

Hi admins,

I am one of the developers of SCIM project (hosted on FD).

I just implemented the qt-immodule support of scim and I would like to
put it under SVN on your SVN server.

Currently, our CVS repository is on savannah, and we have already
decided that we will move all of them to FD's SVN server, although we
have not yet enought time to achieve the migration.

Now this is a brand new module so I think it can be hosted on your SVN
directly to avoid the transfer hassel in the future.

Thanks,
Cougar

(My login name is "cougar", and my wiki username is "LiuCougar")