List:       freedesktop-xdg
Subject:    Unify keyboard shortcuts
From:       Claes Holmerson <claes () it-slav ! net>
Date:       2003-07-28 21:31:46

Hi,

just a question: would it be possible to unify application and desktop
keyboard shortcuts between KDE and Gnome? I imagine there are different
levels of integration, from sharing a common definition or defining some
import/export file format that can be used to export for example KDE's
definition in a form that Gnome can use.

I know nothing of what this involves but I think it would be very useful.

Claes