List:       freedesktop-xcb
Subject:    [Xcb] New check framework in latest CVS does not compile here
From:       Josh Triplett <josh.trip () verizon ! net>
Date:       2004-09-29 0:46:53

The new check framework in latest XCB CVS does not compile on my system
(in a Debian chroot).  The compilation of the check source files fails
to set the appropriate CFLAGS for the X include files, so gcc fails to
find X11/Xmd.h and X11/X.h , and then generates several thousand errors
about types it can't find.  A build log is available at
http://linuxlab.cs.pdx.edu/~tripletj/xmlxcb/fd.o-xcb_0.8-1_i386.build

- Josh Triplett