List:       freedesktop-uim
Subject:    [Uim] Current Status of SigScheme (upcoming new Scheme Interpreter)
From:       Kazuki Ohta <mover () hct ! zaq ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2005-10-10 16:30:39

Hi, All.

I'm now developing new Scheme interpreter for uim. You can check out
our upcoming interpreter by Subversion repositry.

$ svn checkout svn://svn.utyuuzin.net/uim/branches/r5rs

and look into r5rs/sigscheme directory:-)

SigScheme's current implementation status is like follows.
* What's done.
- cover R5RS
- cover SRFI 2(and-let*)
- cover SRFI 6(basic string ports)
  - but need to revise
- cover SRFI 8(receive)
- cover SRFI 23(error reporting mechanism)
  - but need to write with dynamic-wind
- cover SRFI 34(exception handling for programs)
- cover SRFI 38(external representation for data with shared
structure)
- cover SRFI 60(integer as bits) for SIOD compatibility

* TODO
- cover SRFI 1(http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-1/srfi-1.html)
    - you can help this part:-)
- resolve the problem writtein in r5rs/sigscheme/TODO file
- merge into trunk:-)

regards.