List:       freedesktop-uim
Subject:    Re: [Uim] Debian package of qt-immodule for Uim is now available!
From:       Yukiko Bando <ybando () k6 ! dion ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2004-05-27 10:13:03

Hi

> Will one ever be able to switch input methods within a program though?

Wouldn't it be nice if one can switch input methods on the fly via an applet
just like switching keyboard layouts?  In order to make it work as a toggle
button, I guess there should be a place where you can register what you use
though.

With m17n added to uim, now I have more than thirty input methods, only three
of which I need. :p

Yukiko