List:       freedesktop-tango-artists
Subject:    Re: [Tango-artists] Icons used without attribution
From:       Jay Brannen <jaybran () live ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-12-04 23:08:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Ah, ok, I wasn't sure in what way the attribution would be required for this sort of \
thing, but what you say makes sense. We have some of the slightly older devices at \
work, but they don't use those icons. If I get hold of that exact model I'll have a \
good look. I suppose if nothing else it's nice to see those familiar icons used in an \
embedded system.