List:       freedesktop-tango-artists
Subject:    [Tango-artists] Freshening gnome-desktop icons
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fr=E9d=E9ric_Bellaiche?=" <frederic.bellaiche () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-26 23:44:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

It seems that the icons from gnome-desktop need to be freshened a bit
(actually, most of them are probably not used anymore).
A bug was already filed (#343570). Thus, I've tackled a few of them and
filed them to bugzilla.

Here's a preview. Tarball also available here: http://quantum-bits.org/?p=47

Frédéric