List:       freedesktop-portland
Subject:    [Portland] Proposal: preferred-theme-spec - a spec for getting and setting default icon/cursor/sound
From:       Jerome Leclanche <adys.wh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-25 20:47:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi lists

Followup on my previous post, this is my submission for a spec that stores
default and fallback Icon, Cursor and Sound theme with the possibility of
adding more themes or metadata to it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Slqk1yTFsiTBS0P8EnDcqp5G7sGmJ8SW7iQTdw7NUTs/edit

I'm looking for more comments and would like to eventually get the process
started on submitting it.

xdg / portland / razor lists CC'd.

J. Leclanche