List:       freedesktop-poppler
Subject:    Re: Poppler 24.04.0 released
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-04-01 22:41:37

El dilluns, 1 d'abril del 2024, a les 20:59:13 (CEST), William Bader va escriure:
> Until the full extent of the recent xz compromise is known, would it be
> possible to distribute in an additional format like bz2?

If you fear my system has been potentially compromised and the tar.xz I created can not be trusted, you \
should not trust the tar.bz2 I created either.

You can create your own tarballs by running
  git archive --prefix=poppler-24.4.0/ 0aa1fe5c30a6c467c91bad8d81bd6c2f57fcb726 > poppler-24.4.0.tar
on the git repository

If you check the
  add_custom_target(dist
in CMakeLists.txt that and a few small other things is what is used to create the release tarball.

Cheers,
  Albert