List:       freedesktop-poppler
Subject:    [poppler] commercial license
From:       Radu Braniste <rbraniste () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-09-04 21:43:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Is it possible to get a commercial license for poppler?
My understanding was that GPL licensing is inherited from xpdf, but Glyph &
Cog (copyright holders of xpdf) are stating that: "Poppler is an open
source derivative of Xpdf, licensed under the GPL. Glyph & Cog does not own
the copyright to the changes that the Poppler project has made to Xpdf, so
we are not able to license Poppler."

Thanks,
Radu