List:       freedesktop-poppler
Subject:    [poppler] Poppler instalation in windows
From:       "Milan M." <milanalfredo () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-03-12 14:16:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi
I use Qt 4.4.1 (C++) in Windows XP with MinGW. So I try to write some free project, \
which has to load pdf images. So I found your Poppler but I dont know how I add it to \
my project. Could you hepl me how I have to install Poppler and then how to set in in \
my file *.pro? I am trying 2 days but any changes :(
Thanks for your answer
Alfredo