2008/4/28 Stefan Seyfried : > Andrey Borzenkov wrote: > > On Monday 31 March 2008, Richard Hughes wrote: > >> - The HOOK_BLACKLIST environment variable allows you to disable a > >> hook without having to modify it. > > > > frankly, this belongs to base functionality, not debug. One of the annoying > > feature of pm-utils so far was the inability to selectively disable hooks > > you do not need > > This possible since the early releases - and implemented in a more elegant > way, too. You mean, by either creating an empty file or a file without execute bits in /etc/pm/sleep.d which has the same name as the hook that should be disabled. Imho this wasn't very intuitive and setting a config/environment variable seems to be more common. The only complaint I had, was that we basically have two ways now, how to disable a hook. But that's about it. Cheers, Michael -- Why is it that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life in the universe are pointed away from Earth? _______________________________________________ Pm-utils mailing list Pm-utils@lists.freedesktop.org http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/pm-utils