List:       freedesktop-fribidi
Subject:    [FriBidi] converting "\uFEE0\uFE8E" to the "\uFEFC\uFEFF" while reording the text via fribidi
From:       Mahmoud Hoseinipour <mhdizgah () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-01-11 17:54:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi there,

I'm using Fribidi for reordering my texts before displaying it on my
embedded device.
For some special characters like"\uFE8D\uFEE3\uFEE0\uFE8E\FB8e"//املاک
which contain "\uFEE0\uFE8E"// ل+ا
it convert these specific characters to the "\uFEFC\uFEFF" لا+zero width
space
which cause some problems to me.
How could I order to preventing from this replacements?
this is how use Fribidi:

stat =  fribidi_log2vis(
/* input */
utf16Buf,