List:       freedesktop-fribidi
Subject:    [FriBidi] what fribidi exactly can do
From:       Arash pajoohande <apajoohande () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-24 19:54:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi there
I'm trying to render a Persian text into 3D scene using Ogre,
but the result was disjoint characters in LTR order.
some friend tell me that fribidi could help me,
I wonder if fribidi can handle the string and let's rendering thing to Ogre?
As I'm new to fribidi, and any samples are not included in fribidi source
package(!),
providing a brief howto code snippet would be so helpful.

Best regards
Arash