List:       freedesktop-dbus
Subject:    Re: dbus remaining windows port issues was Re: moving file descriptor
From:       Romain Pokrzywka <romain () kdab ! com>
Date:       2010-04-21 10:17:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Thanks Ralf for that summary,

I'm actually willing to pay big money to whoever can find and fix issue #2 :)
I've given it a quick try but the dbus internals are still rather scary to me, and \
it's one of these low-level issues  that are so fun to debug...

--
Romain Pokrzywka | romain@kdab.com | Certified Qt Software Engineer & Trainer