List:       freedesktop-dbus
Subject:    Re: Need to know client/caller pid on the server side
From:       masala north <masalanorth () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-12-15 19:50:50

Yes I did. Now the issue seems to be that the
connection is not authenticated so the process id that
is returned is always -1. I am able exchange data
between client and server, but the connection as such
is not authenticated.

Is it possible to say that the connection is
authenticated even though I donot have the
authentication mechanism.

Also how to set authentication related (like to skip,
etc) in the configuration file?

Thanks
John