List:       freedesktop-dbus
Subject:    about the D-Bus C API.
From:       Wang Jun <wangjun () gdc-tech ! com>
Date:       2007-11-13 3:51:46

Hi all,

I am using D-Bus C API. Is it possible to make sure the well known names
are returned when dbus_message_get_sender(msg)
and dbus_message_get_destination(msg) are called?

Currently, I am not using any matching rule for listening on dbus as
I want to catch both method_calls and signals. So I use the
  dbus_message_get_sender(msg) to check the sender and then call
the relevant subroutines. But the function returns unique names
instead of well known name...

Any advice? Thanks in advance1
Regards,
Wang Jun