Hi, buhochileno@gmail.com wrote: > 1.- Can I pass messages between a native (unmanaged code) C/C++ process > to others C/C++ process and/or managed C# process?. Yes, the protocol is shared. > 2.- The "object path" can be a URL from intranet or internet? No, it is a dbus-specific concept of path. It would normally be a reverse domain name kind of thing, like /com/example/subdomain/whatever > 3.- is possible to use dbus on windows, any time sone? I would say it's possible only if you are willing to hack on it / fix bugs in it on Windows. There should not be much trouble making it work on Windows, but you should schedule some time to address issues or add missing features. > ..related to the wrappers: > 4.- dbus-mono, dbus-sharp and NDesk.dbus are the same (they have > diferent version numbers)? I'm not sure about this. > 5.- if I use dbus-sharp, dbus-mono or ndesk-dbus can I attach method to > a C/C++ -> dbus message?, and viceversa? When making a remote method call across processes, the two processes can be implemented in different languages. > where can I find a tutorial about this technics hopfully with examples? The documentation I know of is listed on the web site, and there are lots of open source projects you could look at for examples. Try Google code search perhaps. Havoc _______________________________________________ dbus mailing list dbus@lists.freedesktop.org http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/dbus