List:       freedesktop-dbus
Subject:    Re: dbus
From:       "Aashish Raina" <aashish_raina () persistent ! co ! in>
Date:       2007-10-29 10:41:03

Hi all

1:
 dbus_message_iter_get_basic(&args, &sigvalue);
This api is saying undefined refrence whicle compiling.
now i cant see the results of my signal,or method call.
is there any other api which i can use instead of this.

2:
  I have seen a appication (example.c)
http://dbus.freedesktop.org/doc/dbus/libdbus-tutorial.html

a:
But i dont understand a method is basically a function.then where is the
definition of the function.
b:
   And are the dbus signals sme as unix 32 signals.
   Because in the above code  we have seen just a name
which i want to give(signal name) and if parameters some arbitary string
....Then how is it related to signls.

I am really confused .please help.thanks in advance.
aashish

DISCLAIMER