Hi, John (J5) Palmieri wrote: > That sounds fine to me. I'll special case it. The reason I want it is > I am writing a dev console for D-Bus and knowing the PIDs of everything > connected to the bus is helpful when debugging what is going on and who > is sending what. Basically I get the pid and on Linux convert that to a > process name by looking in /proc (not sure if this works in other > Unixes). The idea is to be able to recreate the conditions of a bug so > if your app was activated with certain switches you would see this and > be able to start it in gdb or other debuggers. If we get an error while > looking for the PID I just display 'Unknown or Remote'. > Cool, sounds like a useful tool. Allowing people to visualize the bus will help be sure people implement introspection as well, I think. You probably want to special case the "bus driver" in this tool anyway, show it as a special thing somehow. Havoc _______________________________________________ dbus mailing list dbus@lists.freedesktop.org http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/dbus