List:       freedesktop-dbus
Subject:    QtDBus bindings: transparent usage
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?Tr=FCg?= <strueg () mandriva ! com>
Date:       2006-10-16 13:28:56

This is my scenario:

I have a frontend library that hides DBus (thus, in theory once could replace
dbus with something else without changing the API). This is no problem as
long as I am just using clients that call methods. However, if I want to
export methods I have a little problem becasue these methods need to be
inserted into an AbstractAdaptor which will not be available in the API.

Is there a clean way to handle this? Maybe using some meta-object magic?

Thanks,
Sebastian