Dnia =B6roda, 14 czerwca 2006 11:18, Wilhelm Meier napisa=B3: > Hi, > > we use a gentoo-box with hal/dbus support and kde (3.5.2) as a > terminalserver. kde uses only the system message bus bus and therefore, if > one of the users plug in an usb device, the will be the kde > mount-popup-windows for all loged in users. How can I direct the messages > to only one display? > > Will this be addressed in kde 4? > > O.k., this scenario isn't very useful, but we want to use it in the future > with gentoo-diskless-terminals.=20 It is also useful in case where several people use the same machine and=20 instead of logging out they switch between X servers (kde has session=20 switching feature for some time now). > There we need to transport the client dbus=20 > messages to the server dbus to the right session. Is there a way to do > that? I think there is way to prevent application that is not on current console= =20 from receiving signals or messages. It should be enough to solve this=20 problem. > > I read about remote messages in dbus. Is this already usable? > > Thanks, > > Wilhelm