On Monday 27 October 2003 21:08, David Zeuthen wrote: > Hi, > > I think there is an issue with DBUS head at the moment, or maybe there > is something I don't grok. dbus-daemon-1 --system starts fine in the > background but when I connect with dbus-monitor --system I get the > 'Disconnected prior to receiving reply' error message. > I'm seeing the same problem with any client (e.g. test-service) that tries to connect to either bus (session or system). I blamed myself and my dbus configuration (no glib), thanks to your message I rather wait for Havoc being back at work :) Matthias