List:       freedesktop-create
Subject:    [CREATE] A few questions regarding SVG and ODF standardisation
From:       "Christoph_Schäfer" <christoph-schaefer () gmx ! de>
Date:       2015-08-01 9:48:56

Hi there,

I'll be holding a talk on Open File Formats (ODF, SVG, ORA etc.) during a prestigious \
conference primarily targeting German-speaking Adobe users ("swiss publishing days": \
http://swiss-publishing-week.ch) in November in Bern.

For that purpose I'd be glad to receive some detailed information from those who are \
actually involved in committee meetings and the drafting process (w3c, OASIS ...).

Please note that my primary interest is not technical details, but rather \
organisational and social issues. Hence my request to reply to this mail only \
off-list, as I don't want to "blame" anyone during my talk.

Thanks in advance for your replies,

Christoph