List:       freedesktop-create
Subject:    [CREATE] Libre Calendar 2015
From:       Jehan Pagès <jehan.marmottard () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-11-16 16:53:48

Hello all,

I am Jehan, a GIMP developer, and user of Free Software and I hope you
won't mind too much if I use the Create list for a small promotional
communication (still on topic with the mailing list!).

I manage a small non-profit, association LILA, which is organizing
for a month a calendar sale with several artists using Free Software.
http://librecal2015.libreart.info/

The artists are: Patrick David, Aryeom Han, Henri Hebeisen, Gustavo
Deveze and Brian Beck.
Two are photographers, two are illustrators, and one is a 3D graphics
illustrator. All of them use Free Software for their work and all the
artworks in the calendar will be released as Creative Common
Attribution.

A major part of the sale profit will go to the artists, and we also want to
donate to a selection of Free Software: GIMP, Blender, Inkscape and Scribus.

So if you like the project, don't hesitate to go and buy a calendar. :-)
Thanks!

Jehan
Association LILA