List:       freedesktop-create
Subject:    Re: [CREATE] live streaming
From:       Femke Snelting <snelting () collectifs ! net>
Date:       2010-04-18 16:35:17

Hey Alexandre,

> The Linux Audio Conference has been doing live video streaming since
> forever. Is there any chance we could do it too? Kaveh?

We asked Kaveh for this a while ago and he offered to set it up!
We just need not to forget to point to it from libregraphicsmeeting.org
once we are on air?

There's help from our system admin Denis if you would need any; he's
also been working on network etc. in De Pianofabriek and has been
setting up streaming for Constant events before.

Femke