List:       freedesktop-compiz
Subject:    Re: [compiz] place plugin
From:       dragoran <drago01 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-26 8:14:47

David Reveman wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-05-25 at 20:00 +0200, dragoran wrote:
>
>> David Reveman wrote:
>>
>>> That's a bug in the decoration plugin. It's not adjusting the position
>>> of windows properly when adding decorations to them. There were some
>>> issues before that made it a bit hard to fix this but I think it should
>>> be easy to fix in the current code.
>>>

>> are you planning to fix this? or should I try to play with the code a
>> bit to see what can be done?
>>

> please go ahead and play with it.

ok I have same questions:
what is dw->decor->minHeight ? is this the high of the decoration? if
yes why is it called minHeight? where is the current hight of the
decoration?
why does calling moveWindow in decorWindowUpdateDecoration results into
decoration plugin not loaded? (nothing printed to stdout/stderr) no
segfault etc. whats wrong?