List:       freedesktop-compiz
Subject:    [compiz] Compiz-sharp bindings
From:       mailforwho () googlemail ! com (Who)
Date:       2006-12-30 16:44:04

I've got a few questions about the use of compiz-sharp:

1.    Are these bindings supported and updated? (1.a  If not, are
there plans for this?)
2.    Would being written in compiz-sharp alone be enough to stop a
plugin from being included in the official package?
3.    Do you think it is a good idea to use compiz-sharp for writing a plugin?

The details of the project are here:

http://www.ndesk.org/CompizSharp

but as far as I can see, nothing has been checked into the git tree
since August.

Thanks for any response

Who