List:       freedesktop-compiz
Subject:    [compiz] gnome-window-decorator not working
From:       fabio () berta ! ch (Fabio Berta)
Date:       2006-09-24 3:22:38

Hi

I compiled a fresh git checkout of compiz today with metacity theme
support enabled. While Compiz is working fine, gwd isn't. I'm just don't
get any window titles and stuff, just like it's not there. Any help?

Ubuntu Edgy Eft
Nvidia Ti4200 with newest beta drivers with tfp support, so I'm running
this without XGL, just with the composite extension
Today's git compiz checkout

I start compiz like this
gnome-window-decorator &
compiz --use-cow --replace gconf