List:       freedesktop-clipart
Subject:    [Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Downloading SVG
From:       noreply () openclipart ! org
Date:       2008-09-01 16:18:19

Thanks for your previous response, now that I can see the thumbnails (using Firefox) \
I cannot download the svg files. The instructions say to right click and choose Save \
Target or Save Link as. When I do that it wants to save it as a htm file not an svg. \
There seems to be no other way to download it. Help! \