List:       freedesktop-clipart
Subject:    [Clipart] SV: Openclipart.org contents?
From:       henrik.clausen () komputer ! dk (=?iso-8859-1?Q?Henrik_R=E6der_Clausen_=28Bonnier_Pub
Date:       2005-01-10 7:52:00

   Hello Bryce

   Thanks for getting back to me. Would have written back, but was too overworked to \
remember.

   Yes, everything worked out fine eventually. I downloaded an archive with the \
entire contents, created an install program for our dear readers, and made you the \
top pick for clipart on our CD. You beat Corel, Hemera and Jupiter Images in getting \
on. Hope this will bring you good publicity!

   If you want, I'll post you a copy when it comes out.

   Best regards

	Henrik R?der Clausen
	CD-rom editor
	Komputer for alle