List:       freeciv-i18n
Subject:    Re: [Freeciv-i18n] Funky poedit error debug thread
From:       Jacob Nevins <0jacobnk.gna () chiark ! greenend ! org ! uk>
Date:       2011-07-31 9:59:22

Sini Ruohomaa writes:
> Sorry, I lost the original questions to an overly-vigorous post-vacation
> inbox pruning, and can't hacker out if there was a file I could peek at
> on e.g. cazfi by now. X-)

Not on cazfi yet. You can see the latest gd.po in svn (that I think must
be behind Michael's copy, but goes through the build process fine) at
<http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/freeciv/branches/S2_3/po/gd.po?view=markup>

> If the file goes through msgfmt -c <file>.po without these complaints, I
> figure it very effectively confirms these are a poedit issue only.

Two of the translations Michael mentions are already in the gd.po in svn
and go through Freeciv's build process (and msgfmt -c) just fine. The
last translation is presumably only in Michael's private copy.

Michael, if you like, I can easily run new versions of the po-file
through Freeciv's build process for a second opinion if you make them
available.