List:       freeciv-dev
Subject:    [Freeciv-Dev] Open source blog
From:       Rafael Castro Osuna <drill.hurricane () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-14 23:22:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello:
I am Exclamation (or 3xcl4m4t10n) and I have begun the arduous task of rele=
asing a blog. Original? Truth? The fact is that in Spain there is no one bl=
og dedicated to free software entertainment. Motivated by my experiences in=
 the "Open source" world I decided to throw me into the pool and try to do =
it. The only thing that motivates me is to share news with other people and=
 make known Open Source projects for all the effort poneis being compensate=
d. I would like=2C if possible=2C beign noticed by the news=2C developments=
=2C changes in direction and everything that you consider relevant to the p=
ublic. If there is a more simple way to proceed=2C please=2C I appreciate i=
f you can indicate both through e-mail of what I have asked.
From already=2C thank you very much.
https://librevicio.wordpress.com/
 		 	   		  =