List:       freeciv-dev
Subject:    [Freeciv-Dev] [patch #1352] save event cache in savegame
From:       Matthias Pfafferodt <NO-REPLY.INVALID-ADDRESS () gna ! org>
Date:       2009-10-31 22:42:58

> I would say at the end of srv_ready, in else case after
> init_new_game().

This does not help - I put it into start_game() and it is working now.

> The enumerator names are stored in common/events.c as
> enum_name member, but the accessors are missing. Also the list
> is not in the enum order.

I did use the internal names for all the enumerators (foo_name()).

> It is quite wrong, because S_S_INITIAL state will be
> considered as turn 0. If a game is loaded and someone connects
> before it starts, he will receive wrong messages with strange
> tile info and other links. I think it must be protected by the
> server_state.

It is back again ...

(file #7189)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: event_cache-20091031-2-0004-save-event-cache-in-savegame.diff
Size:15 KB

  <http://gna.org/patch/?1352>