List:       freebsd-www
Subject:    Factory Direct Smart Interactive Board
From:       "Betty Hong" <iec03 () digitalsignagemaster ! top>
Date:       2018-08-21 10:17:31

Hi Www,
This is Betty from Senda Industry.
We specialize in manufacturing LED displays and touch screens. We design and develop \
our products for a variety of applications including:?Commercial Office: Interactive \
touch screen with OPS ?Education: Wayfinding kiosks and interactive \
blackboard?Corporate: Informational kiosks, advertising LED displays  Our products \
are designed from the ground up to be easy to install, easy to update, and easy to \
use. Contact us to discover for yourself the advantages of a Senda \
regards, Betty HongChongqing Senda Industry (Group) Imp. &amp; Exp. Co., Ltd. \
Address: Factory No. 3, Jinglong Industrial Park, Hangu Town, Jiulong District, \
Chongqing, ChinaSkpe: iec03_1Office: 0086 23 8867 0519Whatsapp:+86 18008304203Contact \
of General Manager,Mr.Alan TanSKYPE: sendaindustryCellphone: +86 18008300007 \